Decision of Labor Court

waiting you reply sir

mr youseff

Sir my pp no L7898192 I am going to India  pls help me sir kafil case in maddulup pls solve the problem my visa is goat but iam a driver.my contact no ***

Assalamalaikum  sir, I have filed a case in the court for salary not received  or pending and I attained the 1st hearing in dammam court, in this hearing my employer did not attend the case and court has called me for next hearing after 15 days, but my employer has also  filed a case of bankruptcy in the commercial court, I want to know that if company declared bankrupt by the commercial court so how I will get my pending salaries how can I know the information  that the company declared bankrupt. In how many days the court will declare bankrupt to company and what is advantage for the employee who filed the case

Jazzak Allah khair

Assalam Alaikum

My brother was terminated in October 2019 and left the Kingdom in Feb 2020 without final dues settlement after working for 7 years.  He was promosed that his dues would be settled but nothing is paid as of today. 

Regular visits to company by his brother yields no results.

Please suggest the way to get the dues.  He dues come around 40000+ SR.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

JAZAKALLAH Khair

Inayathulla Shaik

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Yossef11  Salam yousef how can I contact you?

Hello Fahd,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that this is an old discussion. But what exactly are you looking for?

Yoginee
Expat.com team