Decision of Labor Court

Sir;
I am Jabir C Sageer, working in a construction company as a system administrator. They delayed my salary for more than 6 months in last two years. Can you please advise me I am eligible for transfer iqama with out their permission through labor court or not?

I can prove the delay by my bank statement. They also faking the salary payment by changing the month in the banner. For eg: They will pay salary of January, but will show in the bank as February. But in last 16 months, they paid only 11 Salaries.

So please advise me regarding this issue.

Regards.

Waiting your reply.

Sir  my contract has finished on 14/04/2018 I have given my exit latter three month before and middel I have mailed them also but they are not allowing me to go exit they are forcing me to work for more one years we are 15 people here they have renewed our Iqama forcely what should we do now in this condition plzzz reply me.........

How many days needed for implementing Mahakma Tanfeek order.

Sir,
I have filed a complaint against my sponsor in the labour office Qatif . Now the case is transferred to labour court Dammam and the date of hearing is September 04 2018.
Reason for complaint.
My sponsor made my final exit on 4th April 2018 with out issuing any termination notice and took my ticket to travel and asked me to leave with out settling my due salary and end of service benefits which is coming around Sar.138000/- . Will the case be delayed further if so how long. Can you please recommend any good lawyers in Dammam to handle my case on  commission basis. During this period can I get temporary work permit to work outside or is it possible to get reentry visa to go India and come back on hearing date. My iqmma is already expired and more 20 days for expire of final exit. Please advise.
Regards
Nazim

Dear Sir,

How long it will take to have the final result if one filed a lawsuit against a company who filed a huroob ( بلاغ هروب) before giving End of service and after end of contract? Kindly guid us .

Hi,
My friend has filed a lawsuite against company for filling huroob before getting End of service benefit. Need your help to assist him

The labor court issues the sentence in favor of the company regardless your case, as I have all the evidences which proved my case but the sentence was in favor of the company, as the labor court has ignored all the evidences and wrote incorrect information in the court sentence, which indicated there is something wrong and suspicious has gone there.

Assalam walaikum sir,
I m in ksa and my kafeel has not given me iqama from 7 months and he has also reduced my sallary from 1700 to 1500. It is a mosasa and in yellow colour.
Can i take kafala without his permission and how to apply for that.
Or can i get final exit by labour...
How to do case in labour court plzz give some suggestion

The labor court is very strict now and can give you surprise result if your have the complete documents.

Dear,

You had better to file a lawsuite in labor court as soon as possible. They will take care of your rights.

Hello brother, Salam Alaikom! Did Labor Court gave you the final Exit?

Yes, Labor court cancelled my escap case and instucted the company to pay the dues and final exit.

Hiii everyone could anyone please suggest shall I approach to the labor court as I have received the final exit from the company but they didn't not release the final settlement yet and also we have salaries pending from last three months... If I file a case against the employer they will issue the judgment early or it will take time.

It All depends how cooperative is your company/employer. If no amicable settlement, the entire proceedings in the Labor Court will take at least 1 to 1.5 years.

Hi Mr. Youssef!

Good morning! May I ask about my case with my previous company? I was transferred since last December 2017 but till now I did not get my complete benefits, one month salary and one month previous vacation allowance. I worked with them for more than 10 years. I already filed in ministry of labor and our first hearing will be on the 30th of September. Do I have a good chance in getting all my remaining money? Thanks in advance!

sir youssef if i have a complain regarding not givinv my ESB benefits how long does it takes

Hello Sir,

Good Day,

How are you !

I Need a help from you, I need a exit from my company a final exit but company is ready to give me exit can you please tell me what is the process for this and how much time it will take. ****

Waiting for your kind response.

With thanks & regards..

vivek.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Attorney please help me

EASTHERDAINE wrote:

Attorney please help me

If you are seeking an attorney I suggest you contact your Embassy as they would have a list.

Thanks si much...
I just need advice for my problem

Iqama Transfer Information:

No contract signed.
No Bank Account.
No Salary for 3 plus months.

How do I, prove in court that my transfer request is valid.

I work in xyz company but my sponcer is the uncle of XYZ owner.

1) What are document should show to proof that i have not recived any salary for many months.

I want transfer not final exit.

I know if i go to court, I have 90% sure that they give final exit.

But in my case how to take transfer in my case.

Hi,

From my long experience as an Attorney in Saudi Arabia, the best way is to settle with your employer, other than that its waste of time, money, and energy, and its very stressful too, at the end, the result will be very disappointing to the employee, it's up to you to believe or not.

You can not working before case ends, nothing but total mess.

Good Luck.

Employers take advantage of the employees and they try to take as much as they can from their final settlements, as they the payment till the last week!! 

The labor department must have  three months maximum to finalize the case rather than keep postponing it for 1-2 years!! So employees take their money and leave the country, but cases at labor department take a long time, which is unfair to do that with the employees.

For instance, an employee did not get a favorable decision, will still he be given a final exit by the court? What Option does he have?

Any experience on the new courts?

Dear Sir,
My name is Saadumar I filed the case 2 years back and I already won the case in 2017 in Ministry of Labor. I have the papers from MOL also.
Moreover I appointed an advocate on my behalf to see all the things.
My old company don't have money earlier to pay me back, now they won the case against big company and got the money.
Kindly advise can I able to get the money through MOL as per the documents I had or I have to move further.

Please advice

Jazakallah khair

Hi, Yosef,
Can you send me your email add? I want to send you a message.
Thanks

Hi Saad,

If you have the decision copy of the courts/Comission you may go back to the MOL office or Court office and get the implementation guideline. Normally it takes 15 days.

As reference, how much time and how many hearings did your case take? For guidance purposes.

Dear Yusuf,

You are absolutely wrong. My small case is going on in Riyadh labor court and still I am getting 3 months hearing date.

I filed case against my company because I have taken transfer from other company to my present sponsor and again wanted to join different company although I complimented my 2 years contract but my sponsor refused to give me transfer than I filed case against sponsor that is case.

Now come to the point I filed case in labor court November 2017 and every time I am getting hearing date after 3 months.

How you are claiming that nowadays Saudi Labor court giving 10 days hearing date.

Please don't misguide people say clear that in here in Saudi Arabia expatriates are tired due to labor court delay decision.

Please Yusuf don't convey message that KSA have good labor court I think KSA Labor court delaying in verdict top 1 in world. Even some times no verdict after years.

I think corruption is biggest reason behind this

It will take 500 years more to compete with UK and Americans labor court.

Sorry but it's true in KSA here is no timely verdict from Jude

Dear all,

Here is labor court delay decision and it's painful for expatriates

Better is that don't go to court go to home country

Thank you

Whats the update on your case?

Agreed,
Same happened with me

Whats the timeline that you got? did u get the decision?

Sorry, what do you mean ?

Aslam o alikum freindx.
I am Asad lives in riyadh I need your advices please.
Before 4 month I arrested by police because of my mistake and they put me in jail for 2 months. .
Freinds I was a computer oprator in a construction company and I have agreement with company that they will give me sallary 1100+200 Sr.

When police release me by jail then I went to my company office and I talk to my manager.
He said we don't want to keep u in work of computer oprator. He said we want to give u work of labor and also we will change agreement and we will decrease your sallary.
But I didnot accept his decision.
Because I have been agreement with them in job of comp oprator and 1100+200 Sr salary.
Now
Please give me advise that can i do complain against my company if I can do then pls tell me what is a procedure to do complain against my company.
Thank u

Assalam alaikum Sir,
Hope you are fine,Sir I just need to confirm if I will file case I can do re entry exit while this duration,

I problem with my company as not receiving salaries from 8 months,

And my iqama will expire on july 2019

I want to exit before this with all my final settlement

How you can help me,

Kindly reply

Can your refer a labor lawyer in Al-Khobar, as I am seeking for professional assistance in handling my case with the Labor Court for end of service benefit claim? Any informaiton would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

mr Yossef

pls tel me my case still not finish kafell give me final exit what i have to do now i have to leave ksa or i can stay untill finish my case

Thanks Azeem
Mob. No ****

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mr Nzaim

Sir what about your case wha happened you left because your final exit expired

pls can u tell me because i have also same problem

can you give your number