Table tennis playing with top spin players in Budapest

I (Mr.ARIYANTO) from Jakarta Indonesia, table tennis veteran champion (57 years) is on vacation in Budapest accompany my wife (Mrs. TRI PRATIWI) CODEX Meeting at Hotel Aquaincum from the date of February 22 to 27, 2016.
I want to join a table tennis playing with top spin players in Budapest.
Can anybody inform me about the trainning location??
thank you for your information.
regards
(Ariyanto)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. OP is looking for table tennis player
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Not sure what's up with this post, looks a bit on the old side and had no answers.
I do know if anyone enjoys a bit of rough table tennis, the tables in the city park near the children's play area has some serous local players.( Near the small lake)
We were messing around playing one day just for a bit of mild exercise and fun, we are ( at least I am) terrible players, just having a bit of a laugh and trying to keep the pong going.
A bunch of local Hungarian men starting moving to the empty tables near us, they were looking at us like we had invaded their turf.
They were more then ready to bounce and take over when we had finished messing around.
We watched them for a short time, seems they play for money,not joking around. Maybe it was just for beer money but who knows.
Could be interesting for a few good players to show them up and get their beer money.
The tables themselves are not in the greatest condition, warped a bit and no nets.
Of course I am not advocating a table tennis international incident but... They looked like they were ready to take on all players for the right amount.
Some people really do need to get a job.