PET GROOMING

I am looking for a dog groomer that is available now. I have 3 phone numbers but it seems only one is active and she is fully booked up.
Any info greatly appreciated.

Also are there any good boarding kennels on the island?

Many thanks

Hi Barbara,
Where do you live? We have looked and looked for people and kennels to take care of our pets ( 5 friendly dogs and 2 cats! ) when we travel but we've never found anything satisfactory. If you have a dog, we are happy to look after it if you are going away for some time. A cat will be more difficult because of our dogs . Call me if you want on 59129194 and we can talk. Peggy

Hello Peggy,
Thanks for your message, I live on Bain Boeuf (north west) but distance doesn't faze me.  I have two Yorkies. Thank you for your offer I will certainly take up your offer when I go away.
You don't know of any groomers?  **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share phone numbers only in private.

I met this nice young woman once called Martine. She owns a grooming salon called Woof and Wash in Calodyne I think. She may be one of the 3 that you've already tried but here is her number, just in case you didn't have it. 54221515. I have a border collie and I use a groomer in Floreal. Here is her name and number in case you want to drive that far! Julie de Speville: 57379968

The lady in Calodyne is full for 2months. Might just have to drive to Floreal.

Wow! That's good for her business but not for us ! The lady in Floreal becomes very busy too in December before the silly season. I learnt it at my own expense. So now I take my dog in November ! I hope you'll be more lucky with her.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please register your services in the business directory. Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct