Hello!

I need to post this to activate my private messaging system hehe but none the less I am excited to introduce myself! :D

My name is Divia and I am based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Love meeting and helping people!
Very interested in world affairs and in business :)

Of course, shopping is my weakness!

Look forward to meeting people thru this amazing site!

Cheers!!:cool:

Hi Divia! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) Thank you your presentation.

Your topic has been moved on the Dubai forum. I hope you get some nice contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on other threads on the forum.

All the best,
Christine

Welcome to Expat.com - hope to see u next wednesday at Casa Cafe at 8pm :)

divia_1 wrote:

I need to post this to activate my private messaging system hehe but none the less I am excited to introduce myself! :D

Love meeting and helping people! Very interested in world affairs and in business :) 

Hi Divia, this is indeed a founderful site, Hi !  I've worked as an engineering professional for a number of years in Houston and Calgary and loved the hospitality and friendship and good wishes that are associated with Being an expat.
It's tough  to be away from family.
Take care
Sunny

hello,
Where u from your name says that u r from India am i rght or wrong ,when you planning your next shopping need help drop in few lines

Hey Divia, welcome to Expat.com ...

hi, divia,
i m also new to duibai and just love to meet new one and make friends. want to go out for shopping and having fun , as much i can...any way...i m stayin in dubai if u want to trace me then  feel free -0566850414

Hi! Good Luck! :)

Hello every one, My name is Saeed,,,I am from Lahore, Pakistan and currently living in Dubai,,,

Hope to have good connections with u gr8 people and sharing useful information from this nice blog,,,

Cheers,,

Saeed,,

hi alllll

Hi Diva,

You just arrived in Dubai?

I'll moving out there on Sat.05th February and looking to meet new people too -to party, clubbing etc...

Feel free to msg me ;)

divia_1 wrote:

Love meeting and helping people!
Very interested in world affairs and in business :)

Of course, shopping is my weakness!

Hello Divia,

Ur inbox is full, can't send u msgs.

i would like to meet with u
so please email [email protected]

Hi mrprsindia, :)

A brief introduction about yourself would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

hai all write to me [email protected] ,, lets be friends