GAMCA approved hospital in Dubai for Oman Visa

Hi all,

I'm residence in UAE and have been selected for a job in Oman.

Employer is asking Medical test certificate from GAMCA, Is there any GAMCA approved hospital in Dubai ?

I heard (but not sure) that GAMCA test requirements are not applicable for UAE resident but could not find anything written, it would be great help if a website link stating that GAMCA test requirements are not applicable for UAE resident can be provided if this is the case.

Thank you

Hello narainaditya,

Welcome to expat.com!

Even I have tried looking online but could not find anything useful...

I hope our other members are able to advise you soon1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi all,
I'm residence in UAE and have been selected for a job in Oman.
Employer is asking Medical test certificate from GAMCA, Is there any GAMCA approved hospital in Dubai ?

I heard (but not sure) that GAMCA test requirements are not applicable for UAE resident but could not find anything written, it would be great help if a website link stating that GAMCA test requirements are not applicable for UAE resident can be provided if this is the case.

Thank you
-@narainaditya

Technically there are no GAMCA Centers in the Gulf.

https://v2.gcchmc.org/medical-center/se … &name=

Usually, they will send a form which has all the tests which have to be completed. It should be completed in a government-approved hospital in UAE. Sometimes they might have to be attested by the Ministry of Health. Contact your employer and they will be able to give you a clear picture.

Thanks All, got it done.

For the record, Al Kuwait Hospital, Deira is the place to obtain Certificate from Govt of UAE Health Ministry which is meant for Embassies in general declaring person health status.

It is enough for Oman visa.

GAMCA is not applicable if person is in Gulf already.

@Yoginee Thanks, got it done and mentioned the procedure below for others in future.

@narainaditya Can you please explain the procedure in detail like what exactly should we describe to get this certificate from Kuwait Hospital (a little more details on this would be highly appreciated and helpful)

@balat10 simply tell them that it is for Oman employment. They will take care !

@narainaditya

Dear,

how much it's cost and how many day's it's took to get it ?

is there any specific time to visit Kuwait hospital?

@narainaditya Can you help me understand the procedure

Hi Narainaditya

Shud we hv to repeat medical test in Oman.If so what are the tests we need to undergo...Iam a resident of UAE  and have an offer on Oman..