Saudi visa

Hey , I work in Riyadh but I am currently in India on my holidays  , but my previous working visa with my previous company is not yet finish , it's still has validity until March but I am planning to apply for Kuwait visa , is it possible if I apply for another sponsor from Kuwait while I still have my visa with my current employer

Kuwaiti visas have no connections to Saudi visas. Yes, you can.
You may be asked to cancel the Saudi visa before Kuwaiti be endorsed onto you passport.

Better to cancel your Saudi visa because if expired, it will automatically bans you from entering Saudi Arabia borders for next 3 years.

skhurram007 wrote:

Better to cancel your Saudi visa because if expired, it will automatically bans you from entering Saudi Arabia borders for next 3 years.

thought it was 2 years ? when did it become 3 ?

anyways, better to cancel.

hamudi wrote:

thought it was 2 years ? when did it become 3 ?

anyways, better to cancel.

It's gonna be three years now @hamudi: http://www.arabnews.com/news/756686

Needless to say, cancel Saudi visa once you get confirmation that Kuwaiti visa will be stamped.... lest you should lose both.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
hamudi wrote:

thought it was 2 years ? when did it become 3 ?

anyways, better to cancel.

It's gonna be three years now @hamudi: http://www.arabnews.com/news/756686

Needless to say, cancel Saudi visa once you get confirmation that Kuwaiti visa will be stamped.... lest you should lose both.

DAMN son! ... s*** is getting serious

New topic