Anyone know Rusek Construction Company Berhad

Dears,

I would like to ask you about
Rusek Construction Company Berhad
No. 19G, 1st Floor,
Taman Subang Perdana,
Shah Alam Selangor 40150
Malaysia

I don't know about their credential, even their website shows no valuable info.

If anyone know anything about it

please let us know so we can share our knowledge and stop spammers

thanks and regards,

Dear, Please contact me ASAP

i need your help

[email protected]

[email protected]

Hi,

You can check out this website
rusekconstruction.com/

I stay in Subang and i heard about it. I think you better call them to verify it.

Hi everybody

Rusek Construction Company Berhad,Human Resource Manager Abdullah Bin Aziz.This company offered me a two year contract to work in Malaysia.1-No landline number available
                 2-Not registered with CIDB where all construction companys are supposed to be registered, according to Malaysia ACT,520.
                 3-Website scam,scam,scam
The HR Manager,Abdullah Bin Aziz,refer you to a "accredited" travel agency by the name of Bintang Travels SDN BHD,Lim Fui Yee,to do all the Visas and Work permits,plus minus $480,then one week later another $720 for a Health Insurance Certificate.
                  1-No Landline number
                  2-Not registered with any travel agency  authority as they advertise  on their website.
                  3-Do not send any money to them.

Both are bogus companys
Welcome to email me for more info

Dear All,
I am very glad I found your information as I was also recently contacted by HR Manager Eng Mustafa, offering me  a two year contract in Malaysia with a company called TILKARD CONSTRUCTION BERHARD.

I see they also operate with same web details under RUSEK CONSTRUCTION and TOSAKI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY BERHAD.

They offer a lucrative contract so it is easy to fall for them. I am not sure what they want or what they gain? So far they have not made any request for my Bank details, so what exactly their game is I don't know.

I hope this helps another expat

Drew

Hi,
I have recently moved out here with a genuine offer of work...not by either of these companies. If you do get a genuine offer it will include employment pass and dependent passes for your family, it will include flights to get out here and possibly for a visit prior to coming out. You won't be expected to pay for these things yourselves, so please, please don't send them any money, it's a con!