Family visa

Hi
My husband has been here since Feb, his contract was for us as family! We have now after 4 months come over on family visit visa and are waiting for his company to do the salary letter before we can go and apply for yellow slip!!! He's been asking for it for 3 weeks now, and unfortunately as he is 6 hours away from his HR DEPARTMENT  not something he can just pop by and ask about/ but we are getting very frustrated as my daughter is due to start school in Sep / place booked etc and we still need to find a compound in Riyadh! And before we can do this daughter and I will need to return to UK to get out perm visa!!!
Any idea what else we can do to speed things up??? He emails his boss daily too...
Thanks

sarahngeoff wrote:

Hi
My husband has been here since Feb, his contract was for us as family! We have now after 4 months come over on family visit visa and are waiting for his company to do the salary letter before we can go and apply for yellow slip!!! He's been asking for it for 3 weeks now, and unfortunately as he is 6 hours away from his HR DEPARTMENT  not something he can just pop by and ask about/ but we are getting very frustrated as my daughter is due to start school in Sep / place booked etc and we still need to find a compound in Riyadh! And before we can do this daughter and I will need to return to UK to get out perm visa!!!
Any idea what else we can do to speed things up??? He emails his boss daily too...
Thanks

Did your Husband tried to apply online via MOI.GOV.SA?? for online no need of documents.

Yes he has and it says he needs an appointment to do it!

Why is this good?