Moving to Kuwait from Doha, Qatar

i All,

I will be moving to kuwait in early july 2015, i wish to know what my accommodation options are close to al  ghunaim complex, qiblah area, safat, kuwait city. any suggestions with per month rents will be great!

Thanks

Hello izhar87

For all accommodation hunt, I invite you to drop an advert in the appropriate zone of the site :

> Housing in Kuwait

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Welcome!

While I am not a real estate agent to give you specific rates and also not sure about the exact location of "al  ghunaim complex, qiblah area", but if its in Kuwait City, the closest possible housing is located in Sharq.

The location where you decide to live depends on your budget, requirement and willingness to travel daily. Meaning, I know people who live with their families in apartments having rent costs of more than 500KD as well as people who would be happy with a small (1 BHK) unfurnished no-frills (no frills meaning no gym, no pool, no round the clock security, etc.) apartment for 220-230 KD.

Thus, if budget is not a constraint, you may choose between Salmiya, Shaab, Bneid Al Ghar and Salwa. You can use google maps to check the approximate distances between your office with these areas.

My two cents, house-hunting is like a gamble here in Kuwait - You may find a 'value for money'/'reasonably priced house in your first few search visits or it may take a lot of patience to find a good one amongst over-priced ones. The point is, you need to personally come, evaluate and then finalize your next home/neighbourhood :)