Hello from Morocco!

Hello anyone, Im a student currently living in Casablanca, Morocco. Would be happy to help any in need of assistance in this beautiful country, and of course meet new people and friends :)

EDIT: Please send me a message if the matter is urgent!

My dream destination to visit one day !
cheers
dilly

Hello MASHfan, welcome to Expat.com!
Thanks for offering your help.
Cheers
Arlette

Hello,

My name is Sarah Rebekah, and I was just there. I love the Berbere people, and fell in love with the entire country. How are  you studying there? I am a French teacher,and am looking for a job. I suppose I could teach english there. What school are you affiliated with?

I have a master's in education as well.

I'd like to hear more about your experience.

Ciao, sArah

Hello,

Welcome in Morocco !

My name is amine, I am both Moroccan & French aged from 29 years old , I work as a brand manager in a multinational in casablanca 
I would be pleased to meet you and share ideas (actually I will be on vacation in the USA but hopefully I will stay joignable:).

Cheers,
Amine

Hello Mimine,
Hope you are well, which kind of help you need ?
what do you studing ? are you interested in school expeditions to the Atlas Mountains or sahara desert ?
Kind regards
Mohamed

Hi Mashfan, my housemate Kristen and I moved to Casa in October to teach English and are finding it extremely difficult to meet people (who are not looking for dates or free English lesson!).  We have both been teaching abroad for a few years, my housemate in S. Korea, and myself in Istanbul and Madrid, and find it much more difficult to meet people and find things to do in Casa.  We would love to meet other expats living here in Casablanca.
Elainne

Hello MASHfan
I'm Wanis from Libya..i'm new user of this website, I'm thinking of moving to morocco for 7 months to study german language at goethe institute casablanca and i have some exams preparation to take while i'm studying german..i have no idea where to rent a flat and where to go and i want to know about the average cost of living in casablanca before going as i have never been there be4
Best regards

Send your candidacy (CV) TO all schools like American center of languages or l'Institut Français in all cities of Marrakesh, they always needs english or french Teachers.

Good luck.