1 year in shenghen space!

Hello alemaal!
I'm a canadian expat in Holland on a 1year working holiday visa. I will work until the very last minute of my visa and I would like to go to France after the duration of my visa. I'm thinking one month and a half but would prefer 3 more months.

Do you think that I could get in serious trouble in I stay longer that I's supposed too in Shenghen space?

Do the officers always notice the expiration date on your visa or you can leave without them noticing you are passed the due date?

On the Dutch border's website I read that you get a fine for that. How heavy is the fine? Can I come back in Europe or they will put me on a black list?

I have all the same questions regarding France because I would be leaving Europe from Paris... Are the French officers more severe or less than the Dutch borders? I think it could be worse since my permit was for Holland... maybe Holland can tolerate me a few more weeks... while France owns me nothing... afterall I haven't contributed to there country in any way!

So! Can anyone calm me down?
Don't know what to do!

Dank u wel!

I don't understand what you could do for me. Can you explain a bit more please? I red more forums... and I feel worse. I think I shouldn't do it.

What were you thinking woman ? :)
Its an absolute no-no
Dont break the rules or you might end up paying a hefty fine and above that you might find it difficult returning back to Netherlands