The changes uncraved.

Right now I am mixing business with pleasure here in beautiful Malaysia.I got back about a month and half back after staying in France for one and half years.Its good to be back,to friends,food and the HOT climate and the storms which happens often this time of the year.I can say my stay in France have not been an easy one,first to adjust staying with my inlaws for a few months upon our arrival.We found an apartment in city but the condition is so bad that I developed a near depression mind bearing in mind I left behind very very good friends and a good job.I am confined to this tiny space with very little to look forward to each day.This goes on for a year.Even my marriage suffers as a result.December 2009 brings changes with holidays and the change of sceneries sort of cool things off.2010 we went for another holiday in UK and to the north east of France.We also moved from the tiny apartment to a decent terraced house in a quiet neighbourhood. Still its lonely out there..as i have very limited friends and most of the time they are occupied with their own life.And the big disturbance is the emergence of my husband EX (not that she is non existing before)but she makes her presence felt more than needed and the worst when she uses her son to get what she wants.Well...life has to go on..I am here in Malaysia trying to initiate some business dealings and hope to get some support  and encouragement from the group of people here.Insyaalah....:)

Best regards.

Hey, welcome to Expat.com, noridamidavaine ! :)
We'll start by moving your topic to Malaysia's forum to give it a better visibility and let's hope that you can make some good friends there!
Cheer up :)

good luck for everything !

Hi everyone,
Just a short note to thank  Earnest and Feeacer for your support.I am here in Malaysia for only a short holiday(fact I forgot to mention).Will be staying until end of August.I have less problem here in my own country as I still have a house and FRIENDS...and family.The hardest part is in France....still
I hope to continue the language and my watercolor paintings...I hope things will be different..hope I could make some friends there..Voila..