Labour clearance and employment visa

HI i got an offer in oman they asked me to send medical ,which i couriered .they said that they received attested the medical .now they are saying they are doing the visa process.I need to know what mean by Labour clearance and applying Employment visa.Does labour clearance is  needed for each and every one applying for visa or is it given for 5 or 10 visa's

Hello azha_tmk ,

The first two queries of yours have been discussed in great length in the forum. You have to look under the visas section to know all the details and required information on that subject.

Now for your third query, labour clearance has to be given by the Ministry of Manpower for each and every single job, individually, before an employment visa can be issued.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. For a company to be given an expat labour clearance many processes and procedures are involved. Read all about it in the forum for a better understanding.

Best of luck !

Thank you sumitran for your reply.i read forums that usually labour clearance will take 1-2 months .is that getting a job is very long time taking process in oman.?