Move to England and work here

Hello all! New to this forum.
Hoping to move to England and work here. My background is in communications and I do freelance writing on the side. Any advice on how to get a job in England when most jobs I see already require you to have the right to work in the UK but to get a Visa, you need to have a job!
It's a chicken and egg situation! And also, graduates themselves find it hard to get a job :s

Hi seraphically,

For better visibility, a new discussion was created as from your post on the England forum.

I invite you read the articles regarding the labour market and the legal framework in England which might provide you with some useful information.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa

seraphically wrote:

Hello all! New to this forum.
Hoping to move to England and work here. My background is in communications and I do freelance writing on the side. Any advice on how to get a job in England when most jobs I see already require you to have the right to work in the UK but to get a Visa, you need to have a job!
It's a chicken and egg situation! And also, graduates themselves find it hard to get a job :s

good morning seraphically,
try the UK Border Agency website, this explains all various visas available and shows you where you can sit the oral and written exams to gain the necessary basis to work/live in the UK.
the catch 22 situation prevents free-loaders entering the UK. if you have something unique to offer, you should be OK.
good luck with your application, fingers crossed,
Chuckle-butty