Looking for a German course and part time job in Germany

Hello everyone,
I'm a Colombian 24 year old newly graduate from a French university.
I graduated this January from Industrial Engineering and I am currently living in France.

I want to learn German in Germany and work at the same time in a part time job.

I've been looking for an engineering job in Germany as an engineer but I've noticed that having at least a moderate level of German is mandatory, so I decided to start learning it as soon as possible.

I want to go to Germany for various reasons, and well, I know that being a non EU citizen will make this desire a bit less simple, but I am fully bilingual in English, French and Spanish and I have a Schengen visa that's valid until the 30th of september 2014.

I would like to know if there's anyone thats has done the same? or at least knows someone that has done the same? (Being a non EU citizen looking for a German course and a part time job to finance his course and cost of living)

I know that I will not learn 100% German in a short period of time, but at least getting a moderate level of it would be of great help for my future plans in Germany.

Thank you very much for your time and attention!

Usually you can't study on a visiting visa, you need a long term visa in order to get long-term accommodation or even a language course or job.

Thank you for your response :) Do you think I need also a permit even if my country of residence is FrancE? I've lived here for 2 and a half years.