Visiting Bahrain

Hello! I want to visit Bahrain for tour. When I checked the visa eligibility it said that
• Applicant's resident permit for a G.C.C. state must be valid for at least another 6 months.

I have G.C.C. resident permit valid till July 24, 2014. I'm planning to visit on February 10, 2014. It is possible i will be granted to enter Bahrain and get visit visa on arrival even though less than 6 months my resident permit for a G.C.C.?

I'm working here in Dubai since May 2012, I just want to visit the Bahrain country for 3 day's.

There's any metro station or bus going to Manama from Bahrain international airport other than taxi car?

Well, I am assuming you are from Philippines as per your profile, they might have some issues with you travelling to Bahrain if your visa has less than 6 months remaining. I would go to Bahrain embassy in Dubai to find out.

They 6 month residence permit/visa validity rule is important. It is unlikely you will be able to get a visa on arrival if your residence permit is valid for less than 6 months. Hotels and travel agents may be able to assist you with getting a visa as well. As brightonguy suggested, please do visit the Bahrain Embassy or Consulate in UAE and arrange for a visa before hand just to be sure.

There are is no metro operator in Bahrain. Buses do operate but not sure of the timings. The bus stand is not in the main terminal building. Its a short walk outside the airport. Taxis from the airport are extremely expensive and most taxi drivers (I dare say) are down right dishonest. Never had a good experience with them.

Best wishes