Query about admission in master degree

hi every body. i am Tasruzzaman from Bangladesh. recently i have completed my B.Sc in mechanical engineering from my country. i want to take my master degree from Belgium. so i want to catch up the session at least after  April or May 2014.now i am taking preperation for IELTS and trying to publish a paper.but i have some problem.
1. my CGPA is only 3.12,so i cannot understand which university will accept me ?
2.i have financial problem. so i need funding or such a part time job which will cover my tuition fee properly.

anyone having open heart help me please with sufficient info.

You will probably get more responses and more relevant information if you post your questions on the Belgium Form as opposed to here in a general forum. Just a thought!

To access any of the various national forums worldwide just look on the lower portion of the main forum page and click on the flag icon of the country - simple.

Thread moved to the Belgium forum

Hi there,

If you apply for a student visa you will be eligible to work 20 hours per week, in order to finance your studies. I doubt that you'll be granted any other form of study imbursements.
As far as I know, Belgian universities are open to anyone, as long as your foreign diploma got approved to be of the same standard as European diplomas. For this you should contact the university to find out how to het it approved.
There are three main universities in Brussels:
Hogeschool-universiteit Brussel (HUB)
Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)

Have look on their websites, you'll find all the info you need on there.