After Studying in Belgium?

Hi,

I'm planning to apply for one of buisness schools in Belgium. But, I am wondering if I can stay in Belgium after completing my study there. Does Belgium's education system has a program that allows a foreign student to stay for a while after graducation in order to look for a job?  I found this kind of the programs in UK, France, Netherlands etc. But, I haven't been able to find any information for Belgium. If you know anything, please let me know.

Thank you.

K

Hi,

It probably depends on what you are planning to do. If you simply enrol into a uni here end get a residence permit they won't be that hard on you. However if you'r planing to follow some kind of program I would recommend you contact them.

Good luck,
Lieke

Hello, I need to find out if I could get a 5 to 6months Dutch Learning course in Belgium (preferably Flanders area) from April to August. Please kindly share your ideas of institutes or learning centers with cheapest fee through which I can learn dutch for that period of time.

Regards.

In Gent & Antwerp you can find classes to learn Dutch...... Apart from the residential ones (e.g. dutch-immersion.com), you are likely to find intensive courses only during Easter/Summer holidays anyway, e.g. Ghent University offers them in the summer, see …ugent.be/eng/subCursusaanb_NederlandsVA.htm.

Also check out ua.ac.be/main.aspx?c=*PASFORANT&n=17073 and lvi.org/languages-abroad/…dutch-in-antwerp. Ghent is 30 minutes from Brugge by train and Antwerp 1h20.

Thank you so much, God Bless you. :)