Visit Visa Requirements for Family ???

Dear All,

I would like to invite my mother and father to come visit me here in Riyadh can anyone please answer the following:

1. How long can my rents stay in Saudi Arabia on a visit visa ? i have been told its 3 months ???

2. Do my parents need to have any medicals or vaccines ?

3. How much does it cost to get each person a visit visa?

4. If i want to sponsor my brother to come visit and i can also sponsor his wife (aka my sister in law) and his two kids???

Thank You

Hi !
Please find below the answers

1. the visit visa for wife and kids is three months stay but for parents it is 1 month only. but you can extend it a week before the one month finishes by going personally to jawazat. each passport will cost you 100SR for visa extension.
2. No medical or vacc. is required for people who come on visit visa, but they recommend to have medical insurance during their stay in KSA.
3. the visit visa is free, it wont cost you anything except the chamber of commerce stamp (SR.25) on the visa application.
4. visit visa is not given to anyone else other than parents, parents in law, wife and children. In rare cases they allow sister.

Feel free to let me know if you had any further questions.

Regards

Salam
Does any one know when visit visa will open again.

normall it opens after 15th Moharram

time.chime wrote:

Hi !

1. the visit visa for wife and kids is three months stay but for parents it is 1 month only. but you can extend it a week before the one month finishes by going personally to jawazat. each passport will cost you 100SR for visa extension.
2. No medical or vacc. is required for people who come on visit visa, but they recommend to have medical insurance during their stay in KSA.
3. the visit visa is free, it wont cost you anything except the chamber of commerce stamp (SR.25) on the visa application.
4. visit visa is not given to anyone else other than parents, parents in law, wife and children. In rare cases they allow sister.

Regards

I want my Mother & Sister on visit Visa, as my Sister lives with my mother so she has to come along with my mother how can i define to them the reality? Should i attach any letter etc while applying for Visa for both?

are you sure that Visit visa for mother valid for only one month?

thanks

wsmhagazi wrote:
time.chime wrote:

Hi !

Regards

I want my Mother & Sister on visit Visa, as my Sister lives with my mother so she has to come along with my mother how can i define to them the reality? Should i attach any letter etc while applying for Visa for both?

are you sure that Visit visa for mother valid for only one month?

thanks

Visit visa for sisters will be very difficult to get, not impossible but very difficult. They used to give it but recently stopped. So try and you might get lucky.

The visit visa validity depends on the number of days you request and not for one month only.

yes, for parents u will get visa for 1 month only, but you can renew it twice.
as you have to fill up an online form, so include your sister details in it. but you cannot attach any letter with it because the application form has to be attested from chamber of commerce and a guy at the chamber itself will make the entry into computer and return the form to you.
it happened with one of my friend, that they issued visa to parents but her sister name was not included in the visa issued.

you must give it a try because there is nothing to lose.

Regards
Ahmad

Thanks both of you.

So what if they issue a VISA only for my mother then may i try again or it need to cancel any issued visa etc. as my mother cannot come alone without Sister.

wsmhagazi wrote:

Thanks both of you.

So what if they issue a VISA only for my mother then may i try again or it need to cancel any issued visa etc. as my mother cannot come alone without Sister.

Try applying for both together at the same time so that if they reject, both will be rejected since one cannot come without the other.

one of my friend applied for parents visa along with sister, but when the online visa was received, it was only for parents.

the visa validity is only 1 month if not stamped, so if you dont process it, it automatically gets void.

it depends on you profession you can get visa for you parents if you have a a good profession on ur iqama

or you can spend 2000 sr  per person and can get visa for your whole family  you can find some one near jawazat to do that 4 u

visa can be renewed up to 9 months but they would stop renewing visa 1 month before Hajj till 10th of zilhajj

if my wife is on visit visa, every time I renew her visit visa, should I rebook also her return ticket? for people who are on visit visa, all they have to carry while in the ksa is their passport,visa, and other related papers? is this correct?

jhokd9 wrote:

if my wife is on visit visa, every time I renew her visit visa, should I rebook also her return ticket? for people who are on visit visa, all they have to carry while in the ksa is their passport,visa, and other related papers? is this correct?

No need since when you go for visa renewal rarely they ask for the copy of the return ticket. You could do a dummy booking and show them just in case.

HRGuru thank you for the reply.

About the issuance of the yellow slip, my wife only has 30days for the processing of papers and then enter KSA right? Is the validity of the visit visa will start when you enter KSA or it includes the time when they release the yellow slip?

The visit visa and the dependant visa are independent of each other.

There is no yellow slip issued with a visit visa.

The visit visa validity starts from the date that is stamped when your wife enters the KSA.

jhokd9 wrote:

About the issuance of the yellow slip, my wife only has 30days for the processing of papers and then enter KSA right? Is the validity of the visit visa will start when you enter KSA or it includes the time when they release the yellow slip?

emeraldsaregreen wrote:

The visit visa and the dependant visa are independent of each other.

There is no yellow slip issued with a visit visa.

The visit visa validity starts from the date that is stamped when your wife enters the KSA.

jhokd9 wrote:

:top:

thank you for all of you! may the god bless you. and this site!

Asalamualaikum

i found a good useful information with this article but i need to know some more information like

can i call my wife brother on visit visa?

if they accept what is the procedure do i need to attach any affidavite or any letter and

if they do not accept i cant even call in some emergency cases

Regards
Javeed

MJAFZAL wrote:

Asalamualaikum

i found a good useful information with this article but i need to know some more information like

can i call my wife brother on visit visa?

if they accept what is the procedure do i need to attach any affidavite or any letter and

if they do not accept i cant even call in some emergency cases

Regards
Javeed

No you can not invite your brother in law.

Hi,
I accepted an offer to work in a medical center in Ryadh.
I want to know what are the the next steps once the job offer is accepted for the visa issuing?
Thank you in advance

Karim

how to invite wife's brother on visit visa?

wifi17 wrote:

how to invite wife's brother on visit visa?

You can apply through MOFA website. Such a visa has almost no chances of success though.

salam.. i just want to confirm if there's any chances  or way i can invite my brother in law to visit here in Jeddah and also to accompany my 64yo mom-in-law travelling here? i hope someone could give me answers if there will be a way.. thanks a lot 👍🏻

There is no law still which allow you to invite you brother in law on a visit visa. you can let him come on a bussiness viist or a umrah visa !

i do really appreciate ur time answering my question. thanks for ur message. God bless 😇🙏🏻