Zeppelin sitting??

Hello all, really nice to meet some of you on Saturday!

So i'm looking for a puppy-sitter in the north for the now famous little Zeppelin...
Usually my parents look after him when i'm gone a long time, but they are leaving on Wednesday for 3 weeks so we need help!
I have to be in the south for work on Thursday all day (from 7:30 to 5:30) so is there anyone around who could look after him on that day?
He is really tiny and sweet, but needs to be kept indoor as it's really easy to lose him.

Thanks!

Hello Kozemama,

Would have loved to help you but I will not be at home that day! Hope you'll find somebody.

Cheers
Arlette

Thank you so much Arlette!! No one yet though :(
Have a great week!!

Sorry for you!
my week started really bad unfortunately: we have been robbed very badly!...

what happened ? thats sad once it happened with me too

Arlette,

I hope you are okay??

Terence

FeeAcer wrote:

Sorry for you!
my week started really bad unfortunately: we have been robbed very badly!...

Oh no way!!! what happened?? Are you ok? shame i'm so sorry to hear that, let me know if there's anything we can do to help...

Hi, i would have looked after him for you, but i only read your blog now. if you need help another day let me know, i live in rose hill. if thats any help for you....
and arlette im very sorry to hear about the robbery, its horrible when you think someone has gone through your personal belonging...

Ok I know: I was :offtopic: with that! but it was and is still so hard on us, you really feel like violated raped but on the other hand we are all safe and that is the most important!
Thanks for your support
Arlette

Thanks so much Shaheen!! I will definitely let you know if it happens again... I don't know how you do it though, dealing with 2 kids AND having time to look after a pup!! ;) Another wonderwoman I admire :D
Did we meet on Sat btw?? We saw so many people I don't remember... Otherwise I hope you'll make it to the April meeting!!

Arlette, no problem for the off topic, glad to hear you and your family are ok.