Empolyment

Hi all my name is Simon I am 47 married to jane we have 1 daughter, I was just wondering, I have a HGV class 2 and a PSV, but for the last 5 years I have been working as a care worker,with adults with learning disabilities and at the momemnt working as a homecare assistant. I have N V Q level 3 in health and social care, are there any places of employment in the care industry for a non local,  MANY THANKS :D

Hey Taffy,

Pembrokeshire man myself :)

You would be able to get work at the moment possibly with Arriva but to be honest a lot of the people that I know are already looking for something else.

I would do a search of the local care homes etc in Malta and send your CV to them.. to be honest its easier getting work whilst you are here... maybe worth looking at Arriva and then looking for other stuff whilst you are here.

Julian

Hi Simon

I too would agree with Julian. It is better to be 'in the field' to get the jobs but starting with Arriva could be a good way of getting yourself 'networked'..........after all it is a small place and easy to do.

http://heathersanimations.com/Transportair/tras104.gif

Mike

Hi thetaffy1,

Welcome to the forum!

Well, my wife is working for CareMalta at the moment as a care assistant and if in case you need some help in regards to working as a care, let me know, I might be able to help you.

Good luck!

Cheerio,
Antonio

Hi Antonio,

My partners looking for care work just now in Malta, have you any advice or help you can provide?

Thanks

Henry

Yes hello Antonio,

I am Henry's partner and have been looking for Care work in Malta for a few months.
If you could contact me and perhaps give me some help/advice I would be most appreciative!

Thanks,
Emma

Hi Henry,

Will send you some details via PM as soon as I can.

Cheerio,
Antonio

emccann22 wrote:

Yes hello Antonio,

I am Henry's partner and have been looking for Care work in Malta for a few months.
If you could contact me and perhaps give me some help/advice I would be most appreciative!

Thanks,
Emma

Will do Emma,

I am working at the moment but will send you some details via PM as soon as I have time.

Cheerio,
Antonio

Hi Emma,

Just sent you a PM with some information! Let me know how you get on.

Best of luck ;)

Antonio

Many thanks for your help its all new to us at the moment, just trying to see what different employment opportunities there are for me :)