In new in khobar what kind of activity's i can do

in new in khobar what kind of activity's i can do

i already did baby any new ideas

Hi Al khobar is fabulous well as far a Saudi goes!!!

There is not much to do there but the have some of the best malls in the kingdom, and of course Half moon beach, which is really nice and seeing you are a man it will be perfect for you. And if you don't like that, cross the bridge and you will be in Bahrain within 25 minutes!!!!

The coniche in Al khobar is nice; a lot of expats tend to hand out there.

It is my favourite city in Saudi

Enjoy it is an experience of a lifetime!!! Trust me

thanks for the info but these places its not nice to go alone you need friends

I have lived in 4 cities in Saudi over the last several years including Hail!!!! lol

and have managed very well being single and in the kingdom and us girls stick together, so we will be fine, thank you for your kind words of concern!!

I know Al khobar has a bit of a 'not so safe side' but if you are will male friends it is ok.

im doing my best to manage my self but i think what im needing is close friend i wish you were in khobar :rolleyes:

I love Al khobar... you will find some friends dontr worry there are loads of expats there and of course you have aramco!!!

you are american..... there are loads of americans in Al khobar!!!!

Al Khobar is my favorite city in the Kingdom, so far.

It's got good restaurants, good shopping, decent fishing nearby...a really nice Corniche to walk along...

And Bahrain is just over the bridge.

I was down there yesterday afternoon; had a nice dinner, did some shopping and will be passing through tomorrow on my way to Bahrain for shopping and a movie.

thats nice just call me when you come again maybe we can meet