New in town !

Hi
I will be moving to pisa by the end of this month,i would like to meet someone who speaks English

Hi and welcome to Expat.com kidit!

An introduction might help maybe.

Regards
Armand

Hi my name is chinelo,originally from Ethiopia.Just moved to a small village near pisa,i am wwondering how i can get my driving license. was browsing through and found out that the written exam is given only in Italian language;that's a problem cos my Italian is very poor..could there be an institute where the English version is given?

U ARE WELCOME HERE BLACK SISTA FROM ETHIOPIA,UNFORTUNATELY THE ENGLISH AND OTHER FOREIGN LANGUAGES VERSION OF DRIVERS LICENCE TEST AND EXAMS HAD BEEN SUSPENDED FOR SOME YEARS NOW,IT WAS IN MILAN AND ROME B4.MEANWHILE,IF U ARE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID DRIVING LICENCE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY U CAN STILL DRIVE HERE IN ITALY FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF UR RESIDENCY HERE IN ITALY,I AM TALKING ABOUT THE RESIDENCY FROM THE COMMUNE HERE,THEN AFTER ONE YEAR U'LL HAVE TO GO FOR THE EXAMS IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE.I BELEIVE THAT BY THEN U WOULD HAVE PREPARED WELL TO TAKE THE EXAMS.GUDLUCK.

Thanks was really helpful, I guess driving is off limits for me . Does anyone live in vecchiano or nearby??