Expat community in Treviso

Hi all,

I have recently arrived in Treviso with my Italian wife and 2 boys, I am English and have just spend the last 4 years in the US. I have looked for some Expat groups and can't find any, are there any around? Keen to get to know the area a little as well as get to know the local business environment and a few local places to meet for a beer. Also a very keen mountain biker and looking forward to exploring the surrounding trails.

Cheers!

Hi dear,

We (my boyfriend and I) will move to Treviso at the end of this month.Did you found an expat community in Treviso ?
We're not english but it's not matter, i'm just curious to know if you found a better forum

Kind regards

Sadly no I have not found another forum. Good luck in Treviso it s a beautiful city.
Ciao,

Hi there @mleonardpons, if you are arriving at the end of January, you'll be arriving at a good time, hopefully covid restrictions will begin to ease soon and the spring is on its way. I haven't found any expat groups here at all, but that may be due to covid. Good luck for your trip, if you both want to meet for a coffee when you arrive, let me know!

Have you tried Facebook? There appears to be an expat in treviso page on there. I'm trying to convince my husband who also likes mountain biking to have a holiday home in italy, though probably further south in Abruzzo so you'll have to let us know when you find good trails. With an 18month old and another on the way it'll probably be a few years before we do anything if ever.