Expats in Brindisi, or nearby? Back in Puglia!

Hello everyone!

My name is Manu and I've recently, last July, relocated to Brindisi after 23 years in the UK!  I've dual citizenship and after studying and working in the UK, I've decided to give a try to Puglia, its sun , friendly people and lovely weather!
However, I'm missing a lot my friends back in London and  this is why, by subscribing to this community,   I'm now hoping  to meet new people from all over the world, who, like myself, have chosen to move to Puglia.
Due to my work, in the past,  I've lived in several South American' countries and in few Europeans' ones. This is why I can also speak Spanish.
If you are also looking to get new friends with whom explore Puglia, please do get in touch!

Hello my name is Mohamed Amin from Morocco
I am 32 years old

Manu-in-the-sun wrote:

Hello everyone!

My name is Manu and I've recently, last July, relocated to Brindisi after 23 years in the UK!  I've dual citizenship and after studying and working in the UK, I've decided to give a try to Puglia, its sun , friendly people and lovely weather!
However, I'm missing a lot my friends back in London and  this is why, by subscribing to this community,   I'm now hoping  to meet new people from all over the world, who, like myself, have chosen to move to Puglia.
Due to my work, in the past,  I've lived in several South American' countries and in few Europeans' ones. This is why I can also speak Spanish.
If you are also looking to get new friends with whom explore Puglia, please do get in touch!

Hello

I m from Belgium I'm livjng brindisi

@Manu-in-the-sun Hi I'm Brian from California. Coming to Bari September 1 - I am considering to live in Puglia for retirement.  I would welcome the opportunity to meet and speak (inglese per favore - I do not speak Italian…yet) with any English-speakers who are living in Puglia and hear about their experiences.  Grazie mille!