Looking for a roommate for best location in Brussels!

Hello you!

We are four girls looking for someone who is willing to share an amazing loft with us (undetermined period)! We have a huge terasse and a garden! Located 10 minutes walking distance from the great "place du Chatelain" and Avenue Louise ! So lots of bars, restaurants, shops, markets, and awesome neighborhood atmosphere! There is also a tram station right in front of our place! cant be better located! We like to hang out and spend nice time btw roommates and others! if you are sociable, open-minded and ready to meet new people! just contact me on whatapps 0032.470.27.04.10 or by e-mail [email protected]. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi ophélies,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should please post your ad in the housing in Brussels section.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi,

My name is Cathy I am 20 years old, English but speak French, German and Spanish and I am looking for a flat to share in Brussels from September 2013 until the end of January 2014.

I saw your post on expat.com and I am very interested. Where is the flat located? As I will be studying in L'Institut supérieur de traducteurs et interprètes and it would be good to know if there are transport links etc to the university.

How much is the room per month? Do you have any pictures?

Regards

Cathy Walker