Looking for contact in Oman for the french televion

Hi everybody !

I am a french journalist and I work for the society Adamis who prepares a film collection on "global warming and its consequences on men". The goal of those films is to inform on the global warming, to make people sensitive to it and to show that, today all over the world men have already to face the consequences of global warming and try to find solutions. Those films are 52 mn,  and will be first broadcasted on "France 5", french channel, then in internationals channels. You can watch a presentation video of the serie in english on : http://wiki.france5.fr/index.php/J'AI_V … E_LA_SERIE

So the film we want to make in the Sultanate of Oman will talk about :

- consequence today of the global warming

- the consequences on men's life and job

- how men face it

- What are the solutions not to worsen the situation and maybe, try to restablish the stability : living in harmony with nature.

I am looking for  people facing daily the global warming and acting somehow and other to preserve the nature. It could be for example a fisherman who is aware of the global warming, who faces it in his daily life and who try to protect the environment trying to sensibilize the others or acting to protect the nature.  It could also be a farmer or a breeder. Maybe you know someone who is implicated in those problematics ?

Thank you

Best regards

Nadège

Hi,
i m SAMEER from INDIA now  in Oman, i m working in a Steel Manufacturing co. I think use of gases for producing steel is a little bit responsible for global warming. i do not know more about global warming but i m reading about this on the internet. i have some pictures of Antartica i will send u.

Take care
bye