Can Wife be the Sponsor of a Child?

generyt wrote:

Can he apply for work?, and find another company or sponsor?

Yes but the transfer will be difficult and expensive.
It is better to get working visa.

generyt wrote:

Can he apply for work?, and find another company or sponsor?

YEs he can apply for work until he is in her wife iqama, once he find the job of his DREAMS he can get transfer, but yes until you will work on your wife iqama it will be consider as illeagal and if caught by chance your wife will get penalty of 50,000/= Saudi Riyal minimum and both of your with a jail terms as well. SO think about it bcuz transfer under you wife will cost you money also,
but you can stay under her iqama untill she is willing and paying for your family tax and iqama renewals.
but in simple words YES your iqama will be considered as TRANSFERABLE untill you are under Wife sponsorship

Hello everyone.. I just want to ask help... My husband  is went ro philippine o 2020 for final exit.. And I have baby now she is 2 yr old.. She don't have iqama yet... But she already have travel document from our embassy and now  I went to jawazat to stamp final exit for the travel document of my baby.. But  officer said.. I need a form.. I don't know what this form.. And then they ask me to pay.. Where I can login? The officer said need to pay penalty.. Need to pay for iqama of the baby an then.. How can I pay and how do I know how much the penalty is? I'm so stressed... Anyone will same as my case please rply.. How can I pay with out my husband I don't know how to do please enlighten mep thank u

Can you be a single mother and sponsor your 2 daughters in saudi arabia?

my wife working as a housemate   visa in  Saudi Arabia  will she apply for her kids for permanent visa ?

my wife working as a housemate  visa in Saudi Arabia will she apply for her kids for permanent visa ?
-@Aramco12345678

No, not possible.

@Popolocroix , Yes If wife is working lady and has iqama.

hi,i am working in saudi and my husband is working as well.But my kids are under my husbands sponsership,can i transfer my kids under me or do i need tos end them on exit before i can take them under my sponsorship??

@AWATI1

Yes you can transfer your kids under your sponsorship.