REGARDING THE EMPLOYMENT VISA FOR OMAN

Hi Sir, my name is JAVEED ULLA KHAN, FROM BANGALORE, {INDIA}.
I GOT THE JOB IN OMAN, THEY HAVE GIVEN ME EXPRESS VISA FOR 3 WEEKS ONLY. AND THEY TOLD THEY WILL BE SENDING THE EMPLOYMENT VISA WITHIN 10 DAYS, BUT ITS ALREADY 22 DAYS HAVE BEEN OVER.

PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
MY E-MAIL ID - [email protected]   or you can send me the mail.

wait or try to contact the employer personal department

JAVEEDKHAN wrote:

Hi Sir, my name is JAVEED ULLA KHAN, FROM BANGALORE, {INDIA}.
I GOT THE JOB IN OMAN, THEY HAVE GIVEN ME EXPRESS VISA FOR 3 WEEKS ONLY. AND THEY TOLD THEY WILL BE SENDING THE EMPLOYMENT VISA WITHIN 10 DAYS, BUT ITS ALREADY 22 DAYS HAVE BEEN OVER.

PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
MY E-MAIL ID - [email protected]   or you can send me the mail.

When you have already been issued a visit visa, how do you hope to get a second visa issued before the first one expires ?!?

It will not be issued - for obvious reasons !

Why are you holding on to your Express Visa for 22 days without getting on the flight to Muscat ?

Usually, upon your entry with the Express Visa and prior to the completion of your visa's expiry period, your employer will get it converted into an Employment Visa.

It is your employer's responsibility to advise you correctly on these basics.

Sir already the express visa has been expired.

JAVEEDKHAN wrote:

Sir already the express visa has been expired.

For companies to get an 'Employment Visa' they have to meet various criteria, the most critical one being their 'Omanisation Target'.

This is one of the main reasons for the inordinate delays which the selected candidates have to endure before receiving their employment visas.

Perhaps that's why your visa is getting delayed too.

To get a grip on the processes involved you have to read through the various posts in the forum on the same subject.

Try this link for starters https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=192955

Good luck !

I think that the term of the visa is only for entry purposes.  Mine was for three months.  But when I entered, they put in a two year visa in my passport.  No questions asked.