Iqama residents getting UAE visit visa from UAE Embassy in Riyadh.

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure some of you have got their UAE visit visa stamped from Riyadh's UAE embassy.

Can someone please guide me through requirements, documents, paying visa fee etc. i.e. how to get about it. What's the underlying process of getting UAE visa stamped by residing expatriates?

I have been there twice by road and by air with on-arrival visas issued successfully without a glitch. This time I want to get it stamped ahead of my journey to save time.

thanking in anticipation.

did u end up doin that? what were the requirements???

Hi Adham,

I checked with UAE Embassy in Riyadh and they informed that they have stopped stamping visas for expatriates residents in Riyadh since 2+ years. They only stamp official visas for Diplomats etc only.

All residing expats in Kingdom can only get on-arrival visa at border (whether entering Emirates by road/air); if and only if they fulfill requirements (i.e. Profession on Iqama and expiry date of Iqama should be 3+ months).

I have a Mechanic Technician proffesion on my Iqama... do you think i can get a visit visa on-arrival basis

Boy.Almarai wrote:

I have a Mechanic Technician proffesion on my Iqama... do you think i can get a visit visa on-arrival basis

I don't think so.

how can we avail of that? my iqama is Electrical Engineer..

To get visa on arrival, the profession mentioned on your Iqama, should be in the allowed list of professions, regardless of the work you are doing.
Moreover, you need to carry with your original iqama and passport (ofcourse) and that's it.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Boy.Almarai wrote:

I don't think so.

Now my profession in iqama has being change to SECRETARY.. Will this be eligible for on-arrival visa in UAE.