Visa Processing time

Hi,

I signed letter of appointment for Dubai, passed the medical examination, had my diploma and TOR authenticated. I submitted my passport to the employment agency for visa processing. It has been 3 weeks now and no feedback yet. What's the usual visa processing time if job offer is handled by employment agencies?

Thanks.

Hi,

Where are you right now??

I'm in the Philippines

Hi Cocoi,

I do not know if most persons from Philippines come through Employment Agencies, but I would advise to be careful.  Hope you have a proper receipt of having handed over your passport.  Verify with your government if the Agency is licensed and properly registered.  Regarding your Employment, did you get the appointment letter from your Employer direct?  If so, you can very well contact the employer and check the status.

It does not take more than a few days to get an Employment Visa for you to travel to Dubai.  But if an Agency is involved, it is difficult to say.

If you have more specific question or concern, please write to me privately.

Good luck

I second what mjrv is saying.. Manpower from Philippines means coming through an Agency or an Individual coming on his/her own visit visa and applying to jobs. To get an Employment visa outside of the Free Zones here, it usually takes 10-15 days, otherwise within the free zone it would take a week max.

Where have you joined ? I mean, what offer letter have you signed ? that could make things easier to explain to you.

Regards,
Saud

Thanks Saud1979 & mjrv for your reply. Big help:) Will just observe for 1 more month. Hope everything will be fine. Godbless!