France expat guide online!

Hello!

The participative France Expat guide is online! Find useful information about how to find a job, open a bank account or study in France and share your experience by adding an article! Everybody can participate!

To add an article, simply click on the "write an article" box in the right hand menu. It's simple and easy!

can anyone tell me how i can watch the academy awards in english here in paris? i have a tv but it does not get abc or hbo...
thanks
allsouls

Hi allsouls,

maybe you should start a new discussion?

there are many sites online to watch overseas television channels, try myP2P.eu . otherwise you have Justin.tv . if you want to watch directly from the channels website, you'll have to download a Proxy Switcher (very easy to use).
goodluck

hi,

I want to apply for job but I find most sites related to job are  in french, so  can u help me in finding a job

Anyone know of a furnished home in the Pau area for rent for 3 months from Mid June not too expensive that would allow a cat?

Hi cbb,

could you please post in the classifieds ? thanks

hi there my name is sheraz and i am working here in dubai but now i want to come there to france so please give me some information about that whow can i can come there.

thanks

comment retrouver son numero de securite social en france je suis a la retraite au usa mais je desire recevoir ma portion
de retraite francaise pour mon service dans la marine nationale
(3 annees) entreprise coder,les ptt et air france.merci pour votre aide,lucien

Hello sherazmardan :)

I would suggest that you start a new discussion in the Anglophone forum.

Currently, you are wirting in English in the Francophone forum.

Pertaining to your query about relevant information in regard with moving to France, view the Life in France guide.

Also, have a look at the article, "Work visas in France"

Regards,
Sheetul

Bienvenue sur Expat-blog, Lucien :)

Je vous suggère de commencer une nouvelle discussion sur le forum France pour augmenter votre chance d'avoir des réactions des membres.

Bonne chance

à bientôt
Sheetul