Apartments

Hi all,

Iv been looking at property websites online, and reading a lot of posts on forums regarding price of rented apartments.

Yes I understand that the price varies and the better location = higher rent. I see a lot of people write that you can get a 2 bed apartment for 250+... Can anyone direct me to a website that deals with budget apartments?

Cheers

budget apartments?

problem with the real estate sector in Kuwait is that the "normal" priced accommodations are not readily available online; they're printed in ad journals here. the ones u do find online are the ones targeting the crowd most likely to be browsing online for accommodation, catch my drift? meaning they will be the high rent apartments.

250 is a reasonable price yes, it can fluctuate up/down, 220~275.

Chris , i can help you to find out apartments if required ..

Yes, that's sort of what I expected.... Was in a similar situation when I moved to Bangkok in 2009. Best thing to do I think is just wait until I arrive in August have a look then.

Legacy, Iv read a lot of your posts on here, very informative and helpful to people like myself.... Thanks, much appreciate it!

Chris mon ami, no thanks necessary :)

heres what i propose; u tell me when ur looking to move to kuwait, and i'll put out the ol' feelers for u (means i'll scour the ad mags) and tell u what apartments are available, how much etc.

sounds good?

oh look, u said august already, my bad :P