House Driver visa Cancelation & transfer

Hi Sir,

My Name is Muhammad Noman.

I just want to take Some information for my brother,

He came here in Bahrain on a visa of House Driver,

But due to some reasons he don't want to continue his job,

he came in Bahrain on a House Driver visa ,

His sponsor apply a visa but all the money i paid, visa fee, ticket, medical, cpr after coming here in Bahrain he take license i pay all the money for his license.

My brother takes almost 3 months in Bahrain to getting licence, but now his sponsor tell him, he don't need only driver, if he want job, he also do car washing, Gardening work, inside, & outside house cleaning, after  that also help in the kitchen with housemaid, & everyday come in the morning 5:30 am, Friday also no off, he also dont provide the accommodation & food, only salary he give 150, otherwise he cancel his visa.

But i also don't want him to do his job like this.

Now please give me the suggestion what can i do..

I don't want fight with his sponsor , i just want that he cancel his visa, than i can transfer his visa with any other CR, or any other sponsor,

&

If don't give him release letter &  cancel his visa, than if i buy him a ticket to go back to the country, & again next time he can come back easily on new visa..

What is the best solution, please reply 🙏

House visas, you need sponsor to agree. Simple.

@XTang

After House Driver visa Cancelation, how many days you can stay in bahrain, legally.

@XTang

& after Cancelation, if i leave the country within a week, than can i come back again on new visa, or there's is any problem for getting new visa again.?

30 days.  If someone sponsors a visa for you then yes.