Employment Pass got Approved but dont know the VDR collection process

Hi ,

I am Maulik Suthar i am from india , i recent got my EP Approved and HR told me to collect VDR from Malaysian Embassy in India. 

but when i tried to call them no one is answering . so if any one gone through this process please advice.

they are saying i need to apply for e-visa but as per VDR itself it is single entry visa .

There are two option form for VDR - either you collect it from embassy or you can submit it online. Wait for 2-3 days and you will get your visa. I assume you already have your approval letter from MDEC.

@Maulik Suthar

You have a weak HR Team in Malaysia. The least that they can do is to explain the procedures tou you clearly.

A VDR ( Visa with reference ) approval should have been issued at the time your Employment Pass was approved. Both the documents would have been emailed to you. Do you have them?

You now need to apply for an e-visa which in short is for Electronic Visa. The Malaysian High Commission in India will issue an e-visa to you upon application. Instructions should be in the VDR approval. It is not necessary to call the Malaysian High Commission as no one will answer your call. If there is someone who will answer you will tell you to apply for the e-vise online.

Please Try that and I am sure you will be alright. If you still have problems, please whatsapp me *** Best Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Maulik

is your visa processed via esd ?

if yes, can you share the timeline of your visa approval