Visit visa application

Hello.

I'm trying to apply for one year visit visa multiple entry. I'm entering all the data, attaching documents and it says  the applications have been received and validated successfully.  But after I proceed to payment and enter my debit card details to pay for Visa processing fees 4 bd to complete my application, it says your transaction was unsuccessful, please check your details and try again, although I know my card is working. I purchased other things with it.I tried many times, still shows the same. What could be the problem?

@Face25 dear u need to pay by credit card nit debit

Ah ok, thank you

Now it worked, thanks a lot!

Hi there, I need some help with my visit visa. Do you mind helping me? I only got 4 questions.

1. How many months of hotel stay should I have booked? Can I give the address information of the hotel I plan to stay in? Some don't require booking.
  2. Should the date for the return ticket be three months after the entry date?
  3. On the first page of the application, I should write about work and such, I don't have a job. I'm only a Dutch student, and I'm just planning on touring the whole country. Is that a problem?
  4. What should I mention to increase my chances for them to accept my 1-year visa request? 

Any help will be appreciated,

Thank you for reading this!

1) Duration of stay

2) Per days of stay granted as per visa type

@XTang Thank you for your reply,

1. So if I'm applying for a 1-year visa, my first flight ticket back should be after 3 months, so that's when I book my flight ticket then, right?
  2. When it comes to the hotel stay I'm gonna book a 3-month hotel stay. What if I am staying in a local hotel, they don't provide booking confirmation? How do I fix this problem? Or should I just find a place that gives a booking confirmation?

Sorry Im a bit confused, this is a huge shift for me, and I'm doing this alone.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate this!

In all likelihood, no one at immigration will ask.  But then again, they could.  So just make sure you have a booking confirmation.

@XTang  Thank you for helping me out, Btw Let's say I get refused a 1 yr Visa.

Can I still Apply for an * 1-month on-arrival visa*? I'm Dutch. Or do they find that my visa application has been canceled in the system?

No issue on arrival.

I am facing the same issue. I have tried different credit cards and still it doesn't work. Tried different browsers, same error message.

Try at different times or speak to your bank and find out why it's failing .

@logicalindian

Hy sir

Finally mY visa fees paid and Status shows

Valid Employment visa green

So how many time to take print for visa ?

Please reply

The time it takes to login to the system.  Minutes.

Talk to your employer.