CPR card for Golden Residency applicant

Hi,

I am Golden Residency Recipient ( Category- Talented individual).

Am I eligible to apply and get CPR Card? What is the process and what documents I need and where to apply? Can I do it online.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Standard CPR process.  Look at identity card services on bahrain.bh.  All the details are listed there. You need an address via lease agreement or EWA bill in your name.   

On the golden residency permit, the digital copy, the national ID number is your CPR number.

Thanks.

On my Golden residency permit, the National ID number space in blank so I don't have any National ID number on my residency permit.

Only number on my residence permit is Resident permit number.

Ah ok.  Maybe that's because it follows a different process than normal work visa.  In the normal work visa, it goes from LMRA to CIO where a number is assigned and then passes onto immigration.  Yours was done directly by immigration.

Go to the CPR office with proof of residence and get it issued from there.   Alternatively, if you need a number, you can try asking the golden visa section for a temporary CPR number for that purpose - they used to issue for self sponsorship visa applications so they should give you one for a golden visa.

Mr Tang, as an auto electronics Technician, over 6months in the Kingdom, do you see any chance of me getting the golden residency. (Talented individual)

You don't qualify as a talented individual.  That is for academics, scientists, sportsmen ie people of regional / global accomplishments.

@XTang thanks for this. So much appreciated

I am a golden resident permit holder- The CPR issuing procedure is the same as any other ex-pat.