My guarantor has refuse to extend my visa

Good day , I am a Nigerian and here in Bahrain on training visit visa that expire January 14th . My guarantor has refuse to extend my visa saying it is no longer possible but I am already processing investor visa with an agent but it is not yet out and going through Security check . Please what are my options ? Will there be a problem while the process is going on because of my visa expiry or do I have a grace period to change this status without extension and pay overstay while Investor visa is processing .

I want to know information about this so I can make a decision if to cancel the investor visa processing and exit the country or wait the process out.

Kind Regards

Hello LTido,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that your post was off-topic in the previous thread. Therefore, I have created a new thread with your post on the Bahrain forum.

Hopefully, this will help you gather information easily.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Alright thank you Cheryl

@Cheryl @Xtang. Please any input about the above situation

@Cheryl   Please any input about the above situation

Hello LTido,

I understand your worry but unfortunately Cheryl is not in Bahrain and is only part of the moderation team of expat.com.

I really hope that other members will be able to shed light on your queries soon.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Oh alright thank you Yoginee

If visa is applied, is in processing and isn't rejected, then you are fine.