New members of the Nepal forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nepal forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nepal if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello

I've always been interested in Asian culture, being Chinese-American.  I worked in Taiwan and China during the decade of the Eighties.  Then I got my M.A. in Asian art history.  Now that I'm almost 70, I am thinking of relocating to Asia.  At first I thought of Bangkok, but it has always seemed to me over-developed and too sprawling.  Five years I visited Nepal and Bhutan for the first time.  As a result, I became fascinated with this small country, for its culture and not very much for its moutainous beauty, not being much of a trekker.

Hello Denny,

Welcome on board !

Trust you are doing well !

Small country but so beautiful indeed. Do you have any plans of relocating ?

All the best

Bhavna

I'll be visiting for most of March.  I just read that Nepal is one of the ten most polluted countries in the world.  That really concerns me.  I am wondering how that affects one's health.

Hi, I'm retired now however my idea is to live in Nepal for at least 6months of the year. I would like to find a job, either part or full time or even volunteer.

I don't have a degree but I do have Trinity College of London TESOL certification (which I've never used).

Hence, I'd appreciate all help& advice about jobs, budget accomodations & any other helpful advice. Thank You All,

Sol

@atio65011

Hi,

It is nice to read your message that you are interested to stay a longer period in Nepal which is cool. There are a lot of things to do in Nepal as a volunteer or as a regular job. but paying rate is very little in Nepal. so Keep in connect we may go for a further workout which may be suitable for your convenient.

Thanks

With Regards

Rajan

Thank what I have to do next

and We r from band nebula

@Subam Rasaily Hello and welcome !

Please introduce yourself by providing more details on what you are looking for ?

Regards

Bhavna

hello everyone!!!

I am Roshan Shrestha a self-made entrepreneur ***Looking forward to working with you guys!!!

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Advertising your services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Julien Hello I am samrat . I am from Nepal .

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055686

Thanks!

Closed