Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Hanoi Weather in October?

Hi everyone,


I am heading to Hanoi today and was wondering what the weather is going to be like from now on and for the next couple of months there. Any advice or suggestions on what I should make arrangements for would be greatly appreciated.

See also

@Yoga with Amit

I spent 2.5 years in Hanoi and environs. If you're going to be there Dec/Jan/Feb, I suggest you bring a good sweater. A windproof coat and gloves too if you intend to do any motorcycling.

Hi everyone,
I am heading to Hanoi today and was wondering what the weather is going to be like from now on and for the next couple of months there. Any advice or suggestions on what I should make arrangements for would be greatly appreciated. - @Yoga with Amit

October and November are normally cooler than the absolutely brutal summer months.


Don't trust feedback from hoteliers or tour guides or drivers, etc.


Best to do an A.I. search for normal averages because no one can give you a magic two month forecast.


Good luck 🙏

2 members reacted to this post

Further reading