Anti spam system & new rules

it's understood .madame thank you I fell in the same mistake that everyone here by ignorance brief I hope that the messages will not take  long to be released. thank you excellent day

Thank you

ruhulbd wrote:

it almost 3 years ago my message was blocked and till now same.

It is not blocked. As yet you have not posted enough times ( 4 posts in 3 years) to have your system activated.

Read the many informative posts here that explain how the forum operates. You need to earn the right to have your system activated.

And if you intend to use the message system to advertise your business then you run the risk of having your account blocked permanently.

The sending of messages to complete strangers in not allowed.

You can advertise your business and products in the business directory located under Services at the top of this page.

Pardon as I was not aware of this rule.

Italy10 wrote:

Pardon as I was not aware of this rule.

Its OK. You are many from us who dont dare to read TC.

But never-mind, try to actively participate in many blogs and forum as you can.

And your PM will be deactivated.

Good Luck.

Thank you

Iam not sending any spam

Noted,  thanks for the info

how long one need to participate, and how long will it take to unblock?

alimurtazarabi wrote:

how long one need to participate, and how long will it take to unblock?

How long is a piece of string ??

You need post a number of informative, topical posts on other sections of the forum. No silly one line posts.
No cut and paste.

If you read the hundreds of other posts here on this thread you will get an idea of what is needed.

It's about 2 mounts since my account is blocked! this is ridiculous.

OK appreciated for the info, we offer accommodation to new travellers. I will go on the forum. I did not know about this being a spam issue. Thanks for advice

Adam Mellor wrote:

OK appreciated for the info, we offer accommodation to new travellers. I will go on the forum. I did not know about this being a spam issue. Thanks for advice

Such adverts should be in "Housing" at the top of this page.

Ah ok thanks for advice 👍🙂

hi i am sorry it was my fault i didnt know the syestem here

This rule is stupid, due to some messages your whole flow of messages gets blocked. can't you filter out the spam emails to a specific spam folder or have an option of blocking.

alimurtazarabi wrote:

This rule is stupid, due to some messages your whole flow of messages gets blocked. can't you filter out the spam emails to a specific spam folder or have an option of blocking.

Seems you suggestion worked as the spam was effectively filtered.
Perhaps it isn't so stupid.

On the off chance anyone will actually read this, you'd be amazed how much spam used to find its way to posters every day but the spam system stopped the vast majority of it.

same problem

i dont know how to solve

I have stop doing it after cautioning me on the act....Kindly lift the ban so that i can reply to msg.

Kelvin_ab wrote:

I have stop doing it after cautioning me on the act....Kindly lift the ban so that i can reply to msg.

You stopped, or were stopped?
Read post #1

Sorry, I was pasting because I wanted to be able to apply for as many jobs as possible.

ok

I get the point, you are right! But I need to find a place in Shanghai and I hope you can imagine this isnt that simple!

I only want to introduce myself to a couple of people.

Thanks

why block my account? please unlock it as soon as possible.

thanks

Assifmustafa20 wrote:

why block my account? please unlock it as soon as possible.

thanks

READ & UNDERSTAND the forum rules which have been explained on hundreds of posts here on this thread.

You are not blocked. You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

Thank you for the update
appreciate

You are right,
This will prevent spams.
I will not copy paste anymore; will take my time to write personalized messages.
Thank you

please unblock me sir

Hi sorry i didnt know about it. It's my mistake

i am sorry thats my fault its not make an happen again.
thnx

pls unblock me

jamowori wrote:

please unblock me sir

No.

Read, understand and follow the forum rules that have been painfully explained here hundreds of times to have your system activated.

System activation has to be earned, it is not a right of membership. This forum is not a message board.

Sharma198 wrote:

pls unblock me

NO

deleted

I am really sorry. I wasn't aware of the forum rules.
Since I wanted to ask the same thing to several people .. I opted to copy paste.
From now on will take time and post in the form than private messaging..

Hello, thanks for the information regarding copy and paste messages, I was unaware of these rules.
The reason I did so was because I'm looking for accomodation and was asking for recommendations.
I'm sorry if I've breached the rules of the website, please accept my apologies.

Well, I got blocked. What to do, how to live now?

arek.the.warsawian wrote:

Well, I got blocked. What to do, how to live now?

Follow the rules outlined in the first post.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR