Can I go on Final Exit even having unpaid Bills with STC?

My company im working now conduct a mass termination. And im one of them.
Im going back to phillipines next month.
My another problem is I still have pending bills in STC internet. 150 per month. I still have 400plus unpaid ballance. My question is can i go final exit even i have unpaid bills in STC internet.?  Or they will stop and hold me in the airport??? Please. Can someone answer my question and please respect. Thank You and GodBless

You can go on vocations or on Exit Entry if you have anything unpaid or any fine or having loan or even have Credit card and a Car on installment, But if you are going on Final exit then you first clear your all unpaid dues, if you have any credit card then you should stop it, and if you have a car on installment then you should transfer it to other person, Mostly people don't get police clearance certificate which is very important, if you are going on final exit then first clear everything that is due on your iqama, like any kind of violation, traffic violation, check your moi absher account if there is anything that is still pending on your iqama, clear your all bills, and then take your clearance certificate from police, in future when you want to move other countries, some countries ask this clearance certificate.

Rigth now. I dont have money on my hand.they wilk give my last pay before leaving the saudi.  Can i pay my unpaid bills in STC internet on the cashier at the airport???

yes try to go at airport as early as you can, try to submit your bill at any stc counter at airport or you can pay it with any atm machine, you can give money to any friend who have atm of any bank.

Ok sir. Thank you very much for your help.

If you live in Dammam , I can help you .

After all we're here to assist forum members right :)

I sent you a PM.

The only things needed to get a final exit visa is having no vehicles in your Iqama and no unpaid penalties.

All other payments must be done ethically and morally; however are not checked. Whether it's a pending bill from STC, a balance on loan or an overdue credit card - nothing is checked at the moment. Their systems aren't that much integrated yet.

If you want to pay the STC bill, make sure the line is closed as well. Otherwise the next month will bring another bill and you will be a defaulter again.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

The only things needed to get a final exit visa is having no vehicles in your Iqama and no unpaid penalties.

Thanks for clarification. I have always wondered how they check for accounts on final exit.
But still how do they check for vehicles and does the car on lease also checked and verified?

Vehicles records and traffic fines are part of Ministry of Interior database Ehtesham. So basically, it is from their systems.

Car leases: No. I personally know of cases from colleagues who parked their cars on the Airport and left for good. So are the bank loans, credit cards etc.

One exception: Sometimes SIMAH reports cases and MoI registers them. One guy left with a 800,000 as end of service. His company was in bad financial state. So, they supported him getting a loan from a bank on the condition that the loan will be paid by the company. That guy got the money and left. A few months and the company CFO changes. The new CFO stopped payments. That guy is now on a permanent blacklist.

Thank you for advice! GODBLESS

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Vehicles records and traffic fines are part of Ministry of Interior database Ehtesham. So basically, it is from their systems.

Car leases: No. I personally know of cases from colleagues who parked their cars on the Airport and left for good. So are the bank loans, credit cards etc.

It is strange they got away with it when cars whether leased or owned appear under Absher system which is linked to MoI. This shall be appearing in their system.

I agree. Probably the times I know cases from are old enough and such integration wasn't in place then.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

All other payments must be done ethically and morally; however are not checked. Whether it's a pending bill from STC, a balance on loan or an overdue credit card - nothing is checked at the moment. Their systems aren't that much integrated yet.

If you want to pay the STC bill, make sure the line is closed as well. Otherwise the next month will bring another bill and you will be a defaulter again.

Dear, I would like to ask about this.
I clear my pending payment for STC internet and close my line and it's done by STC office front of me.
After 4 months gone i checked out but till bill is adding as usually monthly 199sr. Even I am not using any modem or line at all. What I have to do?

That's how they are and we have to deal with it. Visit them again and again till your job is really done.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

That's how they are and we have to deal with it. Visit them again and again till your job is really done.

What kind of work they are doing there?????????
it's totally headache, i visit once and they said you have to pay this bill and come.
Why I should pay while i have not used anything and i have proof last time i paid due payment and he clearly mentioned he closed our connection line whatever.... etc... i ask for any recipe he said it's done in system no need recipe.

Akprince wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

What kind of work they are doing there?????????
it's totally headache, i visit once and they said you have to pay this bill and come.
Why I should pay while i have not used anything and i have proof last time i paid due payment and he clearly mentioned he closed our connection line whatever.... etc... i ask for any recipe he said it's done in system no need recipe.

It is your right to ask for some proof and they shall at least show you the screen. If you are sure about what you are saying you can complain to CITC.
Another solution is pay the settled amount and change to another service provider and then close the line after some time.

Hello The legend,

i have an ANB lease car.. and i am planning to go exit next month.. am i be stop at the airport? thanks for your answer

Hello kabayan, Were you able to go exit without any problem even if you have car lease?

Sir My Name Khalid my problem is that th thee months befor I submitted my iqama  for renew I called on phone many four times he said insurance problems one day he called me and told you took medicine on insurance cardor some body misused my insurance card for 32000.SR he said go kharooj nehai or pay amount I want to know  if i go exist I have problem or not can I come back without any problem somebody tell what should I do

Hi Ehtasham,

Please inform, have you left the kingdom with unpaid STC money without any issues...?

Oh i leave everyday and come back

everyday...? what do you mean, you leave everyday from kingdom and come back...?????

"Leaving the country without paying your dues" is a very inappropriate question. It's just like: Can I steal something and run away safely?

Clear your bills, dues, credit cards, loans and go wherever you wanna go.

its is very unappropriated, but what about those who lost their jobs and nothing in hands for even daily expenditure as survive....?

noumansheikh wrote:

its is very unappropriated, but what about those who lost their jobs and nothing in hands for even daily expenditure as survive....?

Well, what telecom companies have to do with the job loss?

Many people have lost their jobs lately and had to leave the country. Almost all of them have stayed ethical enough to clear their balances and bills from their end of service benefits.

gentlemen good afternoon. I would like to inquire my concern regarding my STC subscription and I am also scheduled for my final exit. I recently went to STC-Yanbu branch office and requested to close my account. It was closed successfully in their system and I received a text message in arabic. I translated it and it says:  "Dear Customer, Your request to cancel service 143902914 and your reference number has been registered 6535484". The STC staff said I still have to pay SR40 but unfortunately the staff did not tell me when should I pay.  Does this mean that I am cleared already and will not be held at the airport? Thanks in advance for your advice.

almost all peoples doesn't got even their end of service benefits...! here the case is different, anyways thanks for your comments.

Dear friends i am working in saudi arabia and now my company is given me final exit but i have unpaid bill of STC Internet can i go with out pay the unpaid bill becoz i dont dont have money.

I was working in Dammam.  I came on vacation last month and am unable to return.  I sent my friend to STC office to discontinue the internet connection in my name.  They told him that the account holder must present here to close the account.  Any solution ?  Please reply.

Please help me.i have 800 sr due bill of stc.can I go on finel exit without paying stc bill

Hello, everyone, i have some problem & due to some reason i am going to exit and i have unpaid bill of STC internet can i go without pay or they will stop me on airport counter anybody has suggestion kindly please give me call on bellow number

thank u

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

I was post my question last month but still no body answer me why??????

Hi rofey I believed no bec TCS link payement with final exit when you do check in airport
Regards
Reem

Company took my iqama and medical card and my atm card was blocked last month they asked me that they send me on finel exit.i am waiting for my passport from last two months but they don't give my passport what can I do in the eye of law.

Philippine Embassy , I guess they will do the best .

same situation... i am going on FINAL exit but have a working STC DSL connection sr 249/month.
although i paid all the bills, the account shows ZERO, but should i close my connection permanently???
I dont want to go to STC, because u knw hw the saudi people are!!!!!!
Going on Final Exit next month.
please advice me , whether i close my DSL permanently or just pay the latest BILL and go.

Hi u already gone or you face any issue at airport for unpaid stc bill please confirm as I am going tomorrow night , *** is my number kindly confirm now.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

STC  office is not that bad. Go there and ask for final invoice.  Pay it and keep copy for a while.  If don't close your account and some body misuse your line ( new tenants in your apartment)  you may have problems for your return to gcc. Who knows what rules are coming.  I like to be careful. It is just a matter visit to STC

call STC hotline and cut your line first or else there is a consequence waiting for you if you leave the country without settling youR unpaid bills.

Please help me.

I have mobily elife internet (postpaid). I am going on final exit on 5 august.  Do i need to close my connectio?. Today I visited mobily office as per them i have to pay 599 plenty to close my connection. Is this necessary to close the connection or just pay the bill and leave. 

Os there any issue in airport