Saudi Engineering Visa Processing Time

Hi, i am Faris from India.
I got a job in Saudi Arabia one month back; only a confirmation email but no offer letter is received yet. I asked them they are saying that it is a engineering visa (field engineer-mechanical) so the offer letter need attestation from ministry of foreign affairs(Mofa) and chamber of commerce(COC). I already submitted my passport and attested original degree certificate to the agent they said.

Questions
1) In the current scenario, how long does it take to get the offer letter in hand after all the process?

2) After that how long does it take to process the visa via mumbai or delhi embassy?
We can't give you any answer.
Talk to your company about your job letter.
How can we know that how the HR department of that company is working?
And ask the local agents about visa processing time period, they can give you the right answer.
@Arsal7
My question's intention was to know about the average time it takes for mofa and coc attestation of the offer letter.
Can anybody share their experience?
@Arsal7
My question's intention was to know about the average time it takes for mofa and coc attestation of the offer letter.
Can anybody share their experience?
- @Faris Razal

We can't answer that.
It depends on the company.
Usually government processing period is 15 to 30 days.
But it all falls on the company.
And one more thing, do you have 5 years experience/gap between your degree and this job offer?
If you don't, you shouldn't come to KSA.
Because, you need to register yourself with Saudi Engineering Council after arriving here and they need that experience/gap.
@Arsal7 What will happen if i come there with only 2 years of experience?
During interview they didnt mentioned about this thing. But i got selected though!
@Arsal7 What will happen if i come there with only 2 years of experience?
During interview they didnt mentioned about this thing. But i got selected though!
- @Faris Razal

Actually, the Saudi Council Of Engineers wouldn't ask you for any experience proof.
They just simply need a gap between your degree and visa stamping/SCE registration application date.
So, if your degree completed in July 2017, you are good to go.
If it didn't, don't come here on an Engineering visa.
Your iqama will never be issued and the authorities will give you a final exit.
@Faris Razal
Hi Faris it takes 1 day or couple of hours to attest any offer letter from CoC and MOFA . I would suggest to speak to fellow engineers as correct job title according to your specialization should be on the visa , else there may be some complications

@Faris Razal

Assalam Walekum sir

same issue I m having now waiting for original offer letter attested by COC

can I get ur WhatsApp number plz because I don't know when u going to see this msg or this is my WhatsApp number plz text me

Moderated by Cheryl 11 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum.

Such information should be shared via a private message.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl

Noted Mam

@Faris Razal

You can contact my mobile number.Then i can share the information whatever i knows...

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I want to know about offer letter stamping and engineer visa processing details