EP status "Return to Company"

Hi,

I got a job offer and I have submitted all the documents requested 2 months ago.

When I checked the visa status this morning on https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/application-status/, 
it says "Return to Company".  
Is it a bad thing?  Does it mean I am likely to get rejected?
My offer is in restaurant industry.  
I am freaking out. please help

Thank you

Hello Ayumi,

I came across this  so I think it might be helpful for you

Below are the list of status and explanation for each of the status, for ESD. I assume these are applicable for MDEC as well.
Draft - The application is currently in draft status. Kindly complete the form and submit the application to proceed for the next stage.
Pending payment - The application is on hold for processing until payment is made.
Submitted/Documents verificationThe application has been submitted and is currently being processed for data accuracy and document(s) verification.
Decision stage - The application is scheduled to be presented to Expatriate Committee.
Pass Approval Stage - The application is successful and pending for pass approval.
Pass Issuance Stage - The application is approved. Company may proceed for endorsement process.
Endorsed/Completed - The pass is already endorsed in the applicant's passport.
Application Cancelled - The application is no longer in process.
Return to Company - The application is returned for amendment of info or further information is needed.
Reject - The application is unsuccessful as per the decision by the Expatriate Committee.
Deferral - The application processing is on hold for internal checking by the respective team as required by the Expatriate Committee.
Hello  Ayuni.,
I just saw your post regarding the status of your application at ESD.Even Iam facing the same issue.currently my application status is -Submitted /Documents under verification .
Can anyone say how long does it take to move to the next status update ?
Thanks in advance

@docprasid Hi, this process is going to take at least 14 days. This is what I was told by the Immigration officer.

@taihueysunn . Thank you so much for your response , I appreciate it . To reach final stage it takes 14 working days ?
Iam worried about the delay which I'm facing now for next change of status , there is no update since 22 nd of June (status : submitted / documents verification). Do they take like this for every next step until they Issue me the VDR ?
Your response will be much helpful for me .
Thanks in advance
Hi
Thank you all for the reply.
My status has moved to submitted/documents verification .

Myxpats website ([link under review]) states
>>Once all required documents have been submitted, all applications will be processed within five (5) working days.

Am I looking at the wrong process? what is the difference between this 5days and 14days?

Thank you
@ayummi thank you for your response . Can you please let me know how long you status been showing as documents submitted / under verification . I am having the same status as yours .
@docprasid

My status has just become "return to company " to " submitted " just yesterday.

Some say its 14 days or taking way longer than that but Myxpat says its within 5 working days. very confused.
@ayummi thank you for your response . My status is same as your since 22 nd of June . I m bit worried how long it's gonna take to reach final stage . I have messaged you my email address please contact me , it would be great to get in touch .

Greetings.,

My application went to pass approval status and suddenly it's showing return to the company. Can someone clarify this ?
In portal they have mentioned tht pass approval stage means application is successful but now again my application is returned to the company . It would be great if some one explain whether it's normal ?
Thanks

hello everyone, what happened to your application after returned to company?