Naval Hospital Port Louis

I have a friend coming to stay and he wants to visit the Naval Hospital in Port Louis where his brother served.  However I can't find it! Does anyone know where it was/is?
It does not exist in mauritius now
Do you know where it was?   It's quite important for my friend to make a sort of pilgramidge to the site, even if there's nothing there now or even just an office building or car park.
I dnt knw exackly where it is if i knw something i will let you knw
The Royal College of port louis was a military hospital in the year of 1800 maybe this is the one which your friend are looking for. If you want you can message me on my number ***
Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Do not share your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
I will ask him to look for more information.  His brother was probably there within the last 30 or 40 years so 1800 is too far back.
Seems it was probably the HMS Mauritius hospital in Vacoas, became the ENT hospital and was demolished and is being rebuilt as the new ENT hospital

msinnott.net/2018/01/24/hospital-demolished/

Thanks for your help.
@BlueAlila

It is gone !

ETA: Didn't see your post about same link before posting !
You are most welcome dr. If you want any other help you can ask me
Even Jeetoo hospital was at Royal college just after they demolish the military hospital thereat
@BlueAlila

Good morning.
Hope you are well ?
May I ask you please -  did you get anywhere with your query re Naval Hospital ? 
Was it in Port Louis or ~Vacoas ? 
If your friend's brother served at HMS Mauritius - that would be Vacoas.  It closed down on 31 March 1976. Buildings etc was handed over to the Mauritius SMF ( Special Mobile force at the time)
If this is the place/location - I have some more info if you wish.
Regards
Rick
just sent you a private message

@BlueAlila

Good morning.  Thank you.
First may I clarify your original query as follows:
My recollection:
There has only been one "Naval Hospital" in the 60's & 70's. Hospital was located at Vacoas. 
That was part of HMS Mauritius:  Hospital - Communications centre - Playing fields - Married quarters - Accommodation block for single naval personnel.
The base was a communications centre location Vacoas. 
A recreation club for naval personnel & families was at Chaland near the airport known as Chaland Beach Club.

I will reply & explain why I have such precise details.

Regards
Rick

@BlueAlila

Your post of 13 June with reference to Mike Sinnott's website - re f hospital demolished -  This is where the naval hospital was. 

So I hope this will provide some closure to your friend.

Regards
Rick