Family Dependent Visa inquiries

Good day and I hope everyone's doing well.

I am currently preparing, along with my HR, to process my husband and toddler son's Dependent Residence Visa. I would like to clear a few things from some information I have gathered from my researches:

A. As stated in LMRA's (https://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/189) website about the said topic,
"Marriage certificate in Arabic or English - Copy
The certificate should be ratified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the employee's country and the Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain in the employee's country (applicable to Arab nationalities; this includes non-Arab nationals if the husband's/Wife's name in the husband's/Wife's passport is not mentioned) Excluding Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi passport Husband/Wife name must be written in the passport.".

Question 1: Upon checking, the Bahrain Embassy in Philippines has already closed permanently.. does that mean ratification by the Ministry/Department of Foreign Affairs in our country would be enough?
Question 2: All the required documents has to be physically sent here, right? As some need to be ratified by the MOFA-Bahrain.
Question 3: I heard there's a monthly fee to be paid once they arrive. Is it true? If yes, how much and what is the fee for?

B. Afterwards, once my husband found a job (transfer to employment visa), I plan to bring my mom here then. As stated in NPRA's website about Family visa to the Parents of foreign residents (https://www.npra.gov.bh/en/services/vis … residents/),
"A clear copy of the salary slip over 1000 BD issued by a government organization or its equivalent form (SIO) for the private sector." is one of the required documents to submit.

Question 1: Unfortunately, my salary can't meet the said range. However, I was told there can be some exemptions case to case basis. My 56yo mom is a widow and I am her only child. Would my situation suffice as a special case which can possibly grant her a family visa? If yes, where and how to address this?
Question 2: If not, what are other good options I have to be able to bring my mom here?

Apologies for the long post, but your helpful response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much

First, read this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

1) That you need to check with MOFA Bahrain i.e. which Embassy do you approach.  As per general practice, if an Embassy in a particular country closes, a nearby country's Embassy oversees it.  For example, a lot of Embassies in Saudi deal with visa / documentation requests for people in Bahrain as those countries don't have a presence in Bahrain
2) For MOFA Bahrain ratification, yes, physical documents would be needed. 
3) Read the link I pasted above for what the monthly fee is - has nothing to do with you.   Simply, no, there is no fee for the dependent visa after it has been stamped

B:

Look, I will be straightforward with you on this.   Up until a few years ago, there was NO way to bring dependent parents to Bahrain on a residence visa.  You had to have a REALLY high level job and then have connections.   They have recently relaxed this.  However, this is linked to financial requirements to ensure that only people who can afford it, do so.   As far as your situation is concerned, frankly speaking, it is not an exception, it is rather the norm (many people in same situation as yours).  You can try to make a case but there is no guarantee that it will be approved.  Depends on your luck.

You can bring her on a 1 year visit visa but she has to exit after every 90 days.  And then re-enter.

Thank you very much!

However, I have read the link but it mentions there that wife couldn't sponsor husband & kids? Can you please re-confirm this as per the LMRA website, wives can now sponsor otherwise..?

Actually they mentioned that all inquiries shall be taken care of by the Bahrain Embassy in Thailand, which I couldn't get how will that work if a document has to be ratified. Anyways I'll crosscheck this with the LMRA/MOFA first.

Regarding the parents visa, if in case I try to apply.. it'll be same with the dependent visa process, right? I mean should it also be through my company HR?

“You can bring her on a 1 year visit visa but she has to exit after every 90 days.  And then re-enter.”
-This was actually what my HR suggested, and most probably this will be my very best option to get my mom here. But this 1 year visit visa needs a return-ticket as part of immigration requirements, correct?
And by re-enter, how does that work? Does she take a car to KSA then go back to Bahrain?

Again, your helpful response will be highly appreciated.

Your sponsor needs to help with all of the visas.  Forget about confirmation here and there - many things are not updated on Government websites.  Just apply and hope for the best.

Yes, that is what re-enter means.

Thank you and yes, will certainly hope for smooth processing. *fingers-crossed*

Lastly, once visa/s are approved and fees are paid, there is this last step..
"5. Print the permit from the EMS system and visit the immigration office to get the RP sticker."

How does this work? I mean, how will they present the visa-on hand when they travel? Through a printed paper stating their approved residence visa details? Or I need to get that RP sticker then send it to them?

Thanks in advance!

They can travel with printed visa.  The sticker is only stamped after arrival.

Thanks for all your help. Have a good day!

Hello XTang, I have another query about the ratification at MOFA Bahrain.

This morning I went to MOFA *Legalization/Attestation Office/Desk in LMRA Sanabis (unfortunately their system was down so they told me to go to MOFA * in Bahrain Chambers just beside the bldg), when I showed my Apostilled documents (Births&Marriage Certs) sent from Philippines, the officer told me "we can't stamp this as it is already apostilled". I asked "no need to attest/ratify?" and she confirmed. She then asked me to go back to the MOFA * Desk in LMRA to get an Arabic written paper - stating the rule about Apostilled documents being valid for use here in Bahrain, which I did, and again I re-confirmed to the officer and he said "just show this paper together with Apostilled documents and these will be okay".

Have you encountered this situation before? Will it be okay then to submit these to LMRA?

Yep and in fact, I highlighted this on the visa FAQ sticky.  Theoretically, if the documents are apostilled, there is absolutely no need to get them re-attested as Bahrain is a signatory to the Hague convention.  However, LMRA habitually do not accept apostilled documents.   In the past, MOFA used to re-attest while blaming LMRA........I guess now they have a desk which provides that Arabic letter so it is easier now.

Thanks XTang.