About visa transfer

Assalamualaikum sir/ madam
I problem  is. I got house driver job.when i give intervew he told only work driving. And friday have offday. After i transfer my visa my boss name he tell i need to Work driver.clener.gardenar.and friday no offday. If i tell anything he tell i send you your country. All time he shouting me.so many work he give after tranfer visa.i work morning 5 am to 12 pm. He not give me rest time. Now i finish 7 month. 2 years contract. Now my question is if i want i can transfer my visa other employer.

Search for the right to work in your region.

Mainly if you are correct in the country.

You are on a domestic visa so you need his permission to transfer.  You can try to approach LMRA for your grievances to see if they can help enforce the contract.

Thank you to answer me.i can know more . My passport took my employer.if i leave work he can make runway cases or no .i will go fast LMRA or police station. Pls answer me.

Passport = Police complaint
Other issues = LMRA and maybe MOL based on their advice

Thank you answer me.

sir i listion bahrain new lobour low. 2 year contract finish then can go another employer . My visa is domestic visa. I have grievance for my employer. Now my visa 7 month finish. I can go another employer. Pls ans me.

Can ans me pls Xtang

I didn't reply as I simply didn't understand what you were asking.   If your question is one of the below, the answers are:

For a domestic visa, you need employer approval to transfer to another employer.   

If you have an issue with your employer, you need to go to LMRA.

If your visa finished 7 months ago, you are illegal here and need to pay fines to be able to leave the country.  You will not be to get a visa or transfer until you do this.

Sir my employer make visa 2 years for me . I finish only 7 month, i have grievance for my employer. If i go LMRA i can go another employer.

Depends on your grievance and the decision taken.  Just go and find out.

Sir i think this month last i go lmra and police . I will complaint for my employer. If i go lmra and leave his work.he can case for me. I got another new job. can i know sir if i go my new job he can make case for me. Pls XTang ans me.

You cannot join a new job until employer cancels or transfers your visa.  Don't even think of starting a new job without doing that.  Because if you do and they complain; it is a serious offence to work for another employer other than what it says on your visa..........leads to deportation and blacklist.

Sir for my current emplyer i have complain and evidence. If i complain in lmra and it's true then i can go. Pls sir ans me.

Wait for decision from LMRA or MOL.