Work Aways

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows about any work aways, or if this is a thing in Bulgaria?
I am looking for somewhere that me and my partner would be able to work in exchange for accommodation and our children could gain more experience, can anyone let me know if this is possible or if you have any leads I would be really grateful.

Regards

Hi,
    What are you looking for and what are your skills? Where do you want to be in Bulgaria and for how long? I have a few houses in Bulgaria that need work maybe we can work something out. When will you be coming?

https://www.workaway.info
203 hosts looking for people

Does this mean you're not interested?

I am interested I have direct messaged you

Are you on messenger or Whatsapp?

Hello

We are about to move over to 2 properties to start sorting the outside (houses aren't done. But outside is priority for us as we have a micro small holding).
I will be looking for someone (or a family) to join us for a while as well.
It will be mostly fencing paddocks off, sorting out buildings to make them useable.
We will be moving early spring 2023. We want to get cracking to get the animals here ASAP.

Hey!

I have sent you a direct message

Skie-Lauren Barber wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows about any work aways, or if this is a thing in Bulgaria?
I am looking for somewhere that me and my partner would be able to work in exchange for accommodation and our children could gain more experience, can anyone let me know if this is possible or if you have any leads I would be really grateful.

Regards

Just a quick thought, you must have the right to work in the country and hoöd the correct residency paperwork/card.

It looks like Skie-Lauren is already in Bulgaria. If not, Brits have the right to stay 90 days withouit visa. I'm not sure that allows voluntary work, but I doubt it would be an issue if one did happen to help out at the place you're staying.
I've heard good things about Workaway.

I just enrolled on workaway.