How to work in netherlands as physiotherpist with indian degree

hello everyone,

i am a physiotherapist currently working in  india. i am moving to netherlands in few months. what are the requirments to work there as a physiotherapist with indian degree.  Is there any exam.? how can i register.  please help me with some information.

thank you.

kanungorashi25 wrote:

hello everyone,

i am a physiotherapist currently working in  india. i am moving to netherlands in few months. what are the requirments to work there as a physiotherapist with indian degree.  Is there any exam.? how can i register.  please help me with some information.

thank you.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The Dutch Government regulate physiotherapists; foreign qualified physios need to have their qualification verified/registered by the "BIG" organisation; details of how to go about it can be found on the Dutch Government website; this link will take you straight to it.

The first thing you need to understand before you can register is that you will need to speak Dutch to a high level and provide evidence (exam certificates) before they will recognise your diploma, so best start now.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thankyou For your help.

hello everyone,

I am a physiotherapist currently working in India what are the requirements to work there as a physiotherapist with indian degree.  Is there any exam? how can i register.  please help me with some information.

thank you.

hello everyone,
I am a physiotherapist currently working in India what are the requirements to work there as a physiotherapist with indian degree. Is there any exam? how can i register. please help me with some information.

thank you.
-@92rashmichauhan

Please read the posts and links above yours.

Cynic

Expat Team